Vegetarian • 20 mins to make • Serves 4
Pasta & Grains
Baking & Spices
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion, ginger, and miso; sauté 4 minutes. Add mushrooms; sauté 2 minutes. Add stock, chicken, and bok choy; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes.
2. While soup simmers, prepare rice according to package directions. Stir rice, soy sauce, salt, and pepper into soup; cook 4 minutes or until bok choy is tender. Remove from heat; stir in lemon rind and juice.
- Ground round (1 pound)
- Chili powder blend
- 1 package frozen seasoned corn and black beans
- Beef broth (fat-free, less sodium)
- 1 can seasoned tomato sauce for chili
- Optional: sour cream, green onions
Prep: 1 minute
Cook: 27 minutes